- 2016.01.21（Thu）in: Limited-time Sales
- Collaboration with Anjin’s “matured cocktail” and es dessert wine!
Daikanyama Tsutaya Books T-SITE café Anjin, will be serving their cocktail “Barrel-aged Manhattan” in our aroma rich es dessert wine. The “Barrel-aged Manhattan” is a cocktail matured in a barrel after it is made. Maturing for 1 month will make the cocktail be full of barrel aroma, and it will soften its taste. Please try the cocktail highly regarded by a selected few.
Price: 1,300 yen (tax incl.) for limited glasses until date to be confirmed
Daikanyama Tsutaya Books Bldg2 2nd floor Anjin
- 2014.09.03（Wed）in: Limited-time Sales, New Products
- Limited-time Sales of [moon] at Shinjuku Isetan!
Following the limited-time offer at Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi, moon series will be available in Shinjuku Isetan on the 5th floor of Main Building, Japanese and Western Dishware section for a limited time.
Have a fun time staying up late under the moonlight.
“Tsuki machi kou” (enjoying moonlight) at Isetan
From Wednesday, September 3 to Tuesday, September 23, 2014
At Main Building 5th floor Japanese and Western Dishware section
- 2014.08.26（Tue）in: Limited-time Sales, New Products
- New modern Edo Kiriko glass, [moon] will be available for a limited time at Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi!
A collaboration work by Edo Kiriko craftsman Toshio Takizawa and the designer Hiroshi Hirase, [moon] series made its debut from KIMOTO GLASS TOKYO brand as a new modern Edo Kiriko glass.
They are available for pre-sale at Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi for a limited-time.
Please check the window as they are displayed on the 1st floor.
Nihonbashi Mitsukoshi Enjoying autumn night
“Tsuki machi kou” (enjoying moonlight)
From Wednesday August 27 to Tuesday, September 23, 2014
At Main Building 5th floor Dishware section